Sponsor A Family Program
Women and children can face many barriers on their journey to building lives free of violence, including poverty, lack of affordable housing, and limited child care. The Sponsor A Family program was created to help break down some of those barriers by supporting clients in meaningful ways to make a positive impacts in their lives. Through the program, NYWS donors are matched with families to provide tangible items that can help offset the costs of moving into a new home, supporting a child going back to school, or purchasing gifts for the holidays.
We are currently accepting applications from donors who wish to support women and their children as they move into new homes and begin their new lives free of violence. Donors who are interested can fill out the online form by clicking the register button below.
How to participate:
- Register by completing the Donor Participant Form.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the form is submitted with more details on the program.
- Once your application has been accepted, you will be matched with a family and provided with a wish list of items.
- If you wish to receive a tax receipt for your donation you must submit a receipt when you drop off the items.
- All donations must be NEW items. We do not accept any used items.
- You must commit to a minimum spend of $100 to participate in the program
- Gifts must be delivered UNWRAPPED
To learn more about the program, please contact Michelle at email@example.com or 416-638-7335 x 233.