Partners in Healing is a community of donors who ensure that each month North York Women’s Shelter can continue to provide life-changing support to women and children who are rebuilding after violence.
Interested in joining this community?
For as little as $10 per month, you can:
- Ensure every woman and child entering the shelter has a welcome basket with all the essentials for their stay, such as pyjamas, towels, soap, toothbrush, sheets, etc.
- Support our comprehensive trauma therapy programs
- Ensure transitional support is available for women and children rebuilding their lives
- Support interactive and inspiring children’s programming both indoors and outdoors
- Maintain a therapeutic garden and green space that promotes healing
- Support our new health centre for residents and for women in our community experiencing violence
- Support health and wellness programming such as yoga and expressive arts
- Supply our pet kennels so we can keep all members of the family together!
Once you become a Partner in Healing we will provide you with regular updates on the impact of your donation. We will also keep you up to date on all of the latest news and events happening with the shelter.
For more information or to ask questions, please get in touch with Michelle at:
416-638-7335 x 233